PARALEGAL / JUNIOR ASSOCIATE
We are offering salary and benefits in line with the below range with flexibility to ensure these packages reflect the most competitive and fairly the qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Type of work: Full-Time, Permanent
- Monthly Salary and Bonus Range: Competitive
- Education Required: Bachelor Degree, Bar Admission or a Lawyer Training Certificate
- Years of Experience Required: Minimum of two
- Location: Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City
Successful candidates should be local Vietnamese or Viet Kieu with a high level of written and spoken English. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Basic translation
- Summarize legal documents
- Perform legal research
- Draft basic legal documents and correspondence
- Liaise with the local authorities, documents filing & following up, etc.
- Provide legal updates to the rest of the firm
- Participate in business development activities
- Assist the administrative team in various matters
- An independent analytical mind;
- Hold a degree, preferably related to law and/or finance from a good university;
- The ability to perform legal research
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Vietnamese
- The ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule
- Experienced in using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates should send his or her CV, certificates and academic transcripts to our HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) with the Subject: “Application for Paralegal position – ”.