We are offering salary and benefits in line with the below range with flexibility to ensure these packages reflect the most competitive and fairly the qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Type of work: Full-Time, Permanent
- Monthly Salary and Bonus Range: Competitive
- Education Required: Bachelor Degree in Law or a Lawyer Training Certificate
- Years of Experience Required: 1-2 in same position
- Location: Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City
Successful candidates’ responsibilities must include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Basic translation
- Summarize legal documents
- Perform legal research
- Draft basic legal documents and correspondence
- Liaise with the local authorities, documents filing & following up, etc.
- Provide legal updates to the rest of the firm
- Participate in business development activities
- Assist the administrative team in various matters
- An independent analytical mind;
- Hold a degree, preferably related to law and/or finance from a good university;
- The ability to perform legal research
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Vietnamese
- The ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule
- Experienced in using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates should send his or her CV, certificates and academic transcripts to our HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) with the Subject: “Application for Paralegal position – ”.